Works on Policy Analysis, Politics and Governance
- “Why Agra’s metro rail may wreck its historical heritage and environment”. News Laundry. On 11th March 2021.
- “Pandemic Exposes Weaknesses in India’s Disaster Management Responses”. The Hindu Centre for Politics and Public Policy. On 3rd September 2020.
- “Preamble’s Ambulation in the Legal and Public Sphere”. The Polis Project. On 13th February 2020.
- “Crime and Punishment”. Himal SouthAsian. On 8th November 2019.
- “Allocating forest land in Chhattisgarh for coal mining is cause for alarm; deforestation has risen significantly in recent decades”. Firstpost. On 1st April 2019.
- “Corruption and black money: Changes to anti-graft bill run contrary to SC judgments, UN convention”. First Post. On 14th November 2016.
- “Railways for Daily Commuters: Options for Rural and Semi-urban India”. Economic and Political Weekly. On 13th February 2016. Included in the Indian Parliament Library.
- “Communicating Caste and Gender: Understanding Narratives on Systemic Discrimination in Textbooks from CBSE, TN and UP Boards”. The Hindu Centre for Politics and Public Policy. On 12th December 2015. Included in the US Congress Library
- “Comparing Western UP and Bundelkhand: Human Development, Gender and Deprivation”, Economic and Political Weekly. On 16th May 2015.
- “The (Slow) Rise of Women-Oriented Political Parties”, IndiaSpend.com. On 31st March 2015.
On Issues of Marginalised and Vulnerable Groups
- “Republic of #GRIT: Job Security Eludes Agra’s Private Sanitation Workers”. The Wire. On 27th January 2019.
- “52% of Gay Men Without Peer Support Suffer Violence”. India Spend. On 21st October 2016.
- “How Violence Contributes to Diseases Among Sex Workers”. India Spend. On 8th August 2016.
- “Abuse of Transgender Indians Begins in Early Childhood”. India Spend. On 6th January 2017.
Right to Information Act 2005 based publications
- “RTI response reveals over 18 lakh ration card applications pending in UP; 56.8% requests rejected”. First Post. On 19th September 2020.
- “Before Going the Metro Way, Cities Like Agra Should Use Apps to Fix Their Bus Service”. The Wire. On 31st March 2019.
- “Land Reforms in India remain a stalled and forgotten agenda; no progress made on CSLR report on issue”. First Post. On 11th January 2019.
- “UP needs to treat its sewage”. India Water Portal. On 24th September 2018.
- “Democratisation through RTI act vis-à-vis bureaucracy and perspective building”. Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India. RTI Fellowship Programme 2016.
- “Expansion Of Agra-Mathura Bus Service Could Help Reverse Fortunes As Unplanned Routes Add To Losses Despite Sustained Occupancy”. First Post. On 7th June 2018.
- “The Missing Minaret of Jama Masjid”. Economic and Political Weekly. On 5th May 2018.
- “With Deadline 1 Month Away, UP’s Homes For Urban Poor 73% Incomplete”. India Spend. On 10th October 2016.
- “Land Reforms Fail, 5% of India’s Farmers Control 32% Land”. India Spend. On 4th May 2016.
- “Lax Digitisation of Food Subsidies Slows Reforms, Imperil Lives”. IndiaSpend.com. On 28th January 2016.
- “Why 781 Indians Needlessly Die Every Winter”. IndiaSpend.com. On 27th November 2015.
- “Why India’s Metro, Suburban Railways Should Merge”, IndiaSpend.com. On 7th September 2015.
- “UP’s Free Housing Mess A National Warning”, IndiaSpend.com. On 19th June 2015.
Caste and Society
- “Varna Assertion for Savarna Domination: How Savarna Identity is Normalized at the Expense of Constitutional Ideals”. The Polis Project. On 28th October 2019.
- “Communicating Caste, Invisibilizing Violence: An Assessment of how NCERT Textbooks Teach Caste”. The Polis Project. On 5th April 2019.
- “Caste Publications: Space for Upper caste Subculture Politics”, Economic and Political Weekly, 49 (17): 33-37. On 26th April 2014.